Back End Engineer H/F
Greenbull Group gathers a portfolio of innovative companies evolving in the e-learning space. From financial markets to real estate, we cover a broad range of solutions for our numerous stakeholders.
Our fast-growing and continuously transforming subsidiary Greenbull Technologies (TechX Technology DMCC) operates in the financial space. From Risk management algorithms, software, web and mobile apps, we offer our clients an only one environment to help them understand and manage their personal finance.
Our team is looking for a talented Back-End Engineer to integrate into our IT team and enhance the performance of our products using the best available web technologies. As a Back-end engineer, you will be working in close collaboration with our designers, CEO, CMO & CTO. We look forward to bringing our rapidly growing start-up to the next level in your field of expertise.
Your mission if you accept it ...
- Create, maintain & improve the new and existing software
- Develop our backend & work closely with Big Data tools
- Handle corrective and evolutive maintenance of existing software
- Guaranty quality code and performance
- Ensure to meet technical requirements and architecture standards set by our Tech Leads on current and next-generation projects
- Bring your expertise and technical knowledge to improve best practices
- Firebase (Cloud functions, Firestore rules)
- BigData (ElasticSearch, BigQuery, Neo4J, Google NLP Engine)
- PubSub/Realtime engine
Let’s talk about you …
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Back-end engineer
- Experience or strong interest in BigData tools
- Self-driven and passionate about mobile technology and high-quality product delivery
- Organised and attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Has a strong interest in trading/investing/cryptocurrency
- Fluent and professional English is mandatory (French-speaking is a considerable advantage)
- Education: Software Engineer, Computer Engineer, System engineer degree or equivalent
- Performance seeker
- You’re organised & love to structure your code
- Proactivity and passion!
What we are offering you ...
More than just a job, we are offering you the opportunity to take part in a challenge within a fast-paced, dynamic Group with ideas in abundance and where projects are flourishing.
Becoming a Greenbullian means taking ownership and contributing to your projects fully and in your own way. Join us and evolve in an environment where your creativity, unique perspective and skills will be fully appreciated and encouraged. Contribute to the construction of the new world we are creating.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Work Remotely: No